- Crowning Moment of Awesome / Heartwarming / Funny: Dale carries the unconscious body of his new best friend Saul from a burning building which is soon to explode. With no pants on.
- A straightforward heartwarming moment is Dale's apology to Angie over the phone... before she says she wants to marry him.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment:
Red: Do you know what today is?
Red: This is my cat's birthday today.
Dale Denton: I don't see a cat in here. I'm sorry. Did you let it out by accident?
Red: No, because he died three months ago, okay? So now who's the funny guy?
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Amber Heard being shocked that someone would call her a lesbian. It was probably more an Actor Allusion because even though she wasn't out, the cast (including writer Seth Rogen) likely knew.
- Angie's May–December Romance with Dale is pretty funny considering that's Amber Heard has dated the much, much older Johnny Depp.
- Ho Yay: "I'm gonna save you man!"
- Squick: Dale trying to put part of his ear back on after getting a piece of it shot off by a gun.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: Hot Fuzz or Die Hard on weed.
- What an Idiot!: Pretty much everyone, but especially Ted if he had just waited to see if anything came of Dale witnessing the murder or at least not shot his mouth off to his rivals, the whole movie wouldn't of happened.