YMMV: Penn & Teller Get Killed
- Crosses the Line Twice: Typical of the duo's humor style
- Dude, Not Funny!: The film's Downer Ending runs on the principle of Suicide as Comedy, which might irk some people given the trope's usual issues. Although Penn and Teller's closing narration gives one final dose of humor.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Penn & Teller establish themselves as psychic surgeon debunkers. In light of Penn & Teller: Bullshit!...
- Holy Shit Quotient: Sizable chunks of the film, but especially the ending
- Nightmare Fuel: The sequence where Teller makes it appear as though he slits Penn's throat on live television definitely sets the mood for the film. Also counts as Lightmare Fuel to a degree.
- The Fan is also pretty damn creepy given his Stalker Shrine and how he forces Teller into his attempted reenactment of the duo's opening act. Until he's revealed to just be an actor hired by Penn.
- The moment when you realize Teller has actually killed Penn. With his breakdown, Laughing Mad fit, and suicide.
- Squick: There is a lot of fake bloodshed in the film, so it's naturally gonna happen.
- Tearjerker: Teller's breakdown and suicide after he unintentionally kills Penn