- Crosses the Line Twice: Most of the humor.
- The entire premise of the movie could count. Cops getting framed, partners getting killed, an entire syndicate getting weakened by the fact that three of its main leaders are killed, all of that...is caused by a disgruntled thief who basically got stifled out of a big paycheck.
- Crowning Moment of Funny
Pearl: (Suggestively tapping him on the shoulder with her whip.) I've got a few minutes...Porter: So go boil an egg.
- This exchange:
Bronson: Are you threatening me?Porter: No, I'm threatening Carter. ... My money, yes or no?Bronson: No. (Porter shoots Carter.)
- The scene where Porter and Carter call Bronson. Carter tells Bronson what Porter wants and that Porter claims that he'll shoot Carter if he doesn't get it. After some back and forth, we get this exchange:
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Lucy Liu plays Gregg Henry's dominatrix hooker; a few years later, they're protagonist/villain in the infamously terrible Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever.
- Magnificent Bastard: Who else but Porter? Seriously, the guy almost always comes out on top with every obstacle he faces.
- One-Scene Wonder: James Coburn as Fairfax and Kris Kristofferson as Bronson.