- Contractual Purity: Now in debate due to his relationship with Delta Goodrem
- Ear Worm:
- Nick Jonas And The Administration's "Who I Am". Listen to it once and you will be singing it for days.
- You'll also have hard time getting "Last Time Around" out of your head.
- Fridge Horror: There's a theory that the Jonas Brothers song "Black Keys" is about self-harm (and suicidal ideation) and that "A Little Bit Longer" is also about depression, and Nick wrote both on his own.
- Tear Jerker: "Stay". Hell, even Nick's teared up during that song. "Vesper's Goodbye", too.