YMMV: Nick Jonas
- Contractual Purity: Now in debate due to his relationship with Delta Goodrem
- Ear Worm:
- Nick Jonas And The Administration's "Who I Am". Listen to it once and you will be singing it for days.
- You'll also have hard time getting "Last Time Around" out of your head.
- I still get Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaloooooooooooooous!!
- You've got me in chaaaaaiiiiiiins!
- Fridge Horror: There's a theory that the Jonas Brothers song "Black Keys" is about self-harm (and suicidal ideation) and that "A Little Bit Longer" is also about depression, and Nick wrote both on his own.
- Tear Jerker: "Stay". Hell, even Nick's teared up during that song. "Vesper's Goodbye", too.
- Yoko Oh No: Catches hate from Delta Goodrem fans, for among things, taking her on too many holidays, allowing her to follow him from place to place why he does his job(s) and distracting her from an album 2 years overdue.