YMMV: Neon Genesis Evangelion: Campus Apocalypse
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Asuka... as the Virgin Mary.
- Rei and the horse head. Everything about it.
- Ho Yay: Kaworu did it again. (The serious variant, unlike other alternate continuities such as Ikari Shinji Raising Project.)
- There's a very Les Yay scene between Asuka (playing the Virgin Mary) and Rei (playing Gabriel) during the Nativity Play. Quite frankly, it's impossible to miss. Either that or Asuka and Rei were sneakily insinuating that Jesus is Mary and Gabriel's lovechild.
- Moral Event Horizon: The fake Gendo Ikari shooting Rei after she also figures out his secret.
- Narm: ALL of the Hebrew text is written backwards. A particularly egregious example is when Shinji receives his Eva, it is surrounded by a halo made of Hebrew writing... written backwards, saying, ‘“Amen” is a word that appears in the Tenakh, the New Testament, and the Qur'án, which expresses agreement with what is said before it’.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: In this continuity, Shinji is essentially a breastless Maya. Also, maybe Kaworu.
- What Measure Is a Non-Badass?: Speaking of which, Shinji with a gun is...cool!?
- The Woobie: Shinji, Kaworu, Asuka, and Rei. That's right, each of the main kids.