- Crowning Moment of Funny:
Johnny: "I know what you're thinking..."
- As Paul transforms in the hospital:
Johnny: "The thought of it makes me sick to my stomach!"Servo: "Soon I'll be throwing up corn....green pepper....chicken....(sigh) onion..."
- Tom having the doctor greet Paul with "What up, bitch?", perfectly timed with the doctor's nod.
- "And the monster's red glare..."
- The Call Back to Johnny's Long List of stew ingredients.
- Harsher in Hindsight: When two cops are firing their guns into the darkness Mike quips, "Sure, I could use some administrative leave." Fast-forward a few years as Police Brutality becomes a huge problem in the United States and officers who use lethal force as a first resort are "punished" with a paid vacation before being cleared of any wrongdoing by an internal investigation.
- Ho Yay: Servo broaches the topic briefly.
Johnny: "If Paul calls me during the night..."Servo (As Johnny): "I'll roll over and say, 'What?'"