Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 08 E 22 Overdrawn At The Memory Bank
- Crowning Moment of Funny: See What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?, above. "You can't always get what you wa-ant..."
- Upon arrival at "Nirvana Village", which looks like a mall with the word "Nirvana" in huge letters engraved on the floor:
Fingal: I can't take this any more. I'm so bored!
Rick: It's up to you.
Fingal: It's okay. I can handle it.
Crow: What I want to know is: What is this "it" which is to him "up" and which he can perhaps "handle".
Wanda: C'mere, big boy.
Servo: Actually I'm more like Size Doesn't Matter Boy...
- When Fingel is first hit by the Dopple beam and his face freezes in a funny expression with his eyes and mouth open:
Crow: (In Puerto Rican accent) I seemed to have died, is that okay?
- And before that, when Fingel gives a deep breath, the Dopple beam hits him and his face contorts into that look as get sucks in another breath:
Crow: Not that deep!
- Memetic Mutation: "'M I nuts?" and "Is it SEXY?"