- Crowning Moment of Funny: See What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?, above. "You can't always get what you wa-ant..."
- Upon arrival at "Nirvana Village", which looks like a mall with the word "Nirvana" in huge letters engraved on the floor:
Fingal: I can't take this any more. I'm so bored!
Rick: It's up to you.Fingal: It's okay. I can handle it.Crow: What I want to know is: What is this "it" which is to him "up" and which he can perhaps "handle".
Fingal: Why don't we go back to my place and make love?Felicia: I thought you'd never ask... big boy.Servo: Actually I'm "Size Doesn't Matter" Boy...
- When Fingal is first hit by the Dopple beam and his face freezes in a funny expression with his eyes and mouth open:
Crow: (In Puerto Rican accent) I seemed to have died, is that okay?
Crow: Not that deep!
- And before that, when Fingal gives a deep breath, the Dopple beam hits him and his face contorts into that look as get sucks in another breath:
- "My lunchbox can withstand a nuclear blast."
- Memetic Mutation: "'M I nuts?" and "Is it SEXY?"
- Also, "Huge slam on anteaters out of nowhere!"