Tropers Online: 3,175
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Mummies Alive!
- Broken Base: Given the odd combination of Lighter and Softer / Darker and Edgier.
- Ear Worm: "With the Strength of Ra!"
- Not to mention the Theme Song.
- Engaging Chevrons: The Transformation Sequence. But it was awesome enough to sweeten the padding.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Nefertina because... well, you know.
- Evil Is Sexy: Chontra and Sekhmet, at least before their transformations.
- Hollywood Homely: Nefer-tina was briefly turned human and became a model. The change, visually, consisted of her getting brown skin and black hair instead of her usual grey and white. One wonders why she wasn't considered particularly attractive before; it's not like she'd stand out San Francisco, after all.
- Jerkass Woobie: Geb and Talos in their final appearances.
- Memetic Sex Goddess: Nefertina, both in-series and by the fans.