YMMV: Mummies Alive!
- Broken Base: Given the odd combination of Lighter and Softer / Darker and Edgier.
- Ear Worm: "With the Strength of Ra!"
- Not to mention the Theme Song.
- Engaging Chevrons: The Transformation Sequence. But it was awesome enough to sweeten the padding.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Nefertina because... well, you know.
- Evil Is Sexy: Chontra and Sekhmet, at least before their transformations.
- Hollywood Homely: Nefer-tina was briefly turned human and became a model. The change, visually, consisted of her getting brown skin and black hair instead of her usual grey and white. One wonders why she wasn't considered particularly attractive before; it's not like she'd stand out San Francisco, after all.
- Jerkass Woobie: Geb and Talos in their final appearances.
- Memetic Sex Goddess: Nefertina, both in-series and by the fans. Which is disturbing, as she's a 3500 years old mummy! But hey, Rule 34.