- Ear Worm - Now I'm findiiiiiing truuuuuuuth is a ruin...
- Freud Was Right - "Squeeze Me Macaroni" and "The Girls Of Porn."
- Fandom Rivalry - With the Red Hot Chili Peppers and, to some extent, Faith No More.
- Hell Is That Noise - The aforementioned endings of "The Bends" and "Goodbye Sober Day," as well as the ending of "My Ass Is On Fire."
- Magnum Opus - Often considered to be Disco Volante, although all three albums have substantial contingents of fans who will vouch for them.
- Nightmare Fuel - "Everyone I Went To High School With Is Dead" is about a murderer who is killing his old high school schoolmates and using the yearbook as a way to track the ones that he already killed. The music itself is chaotic and distorted, with random, agonized gibberish thrown in for good measure.