Tropes from Morphic:
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Mia, arguably. She certainly did well enough to get her own spinoff series.
- Epileptic Trees: The villains of Morphic are The Church of Holy Truth, who believe that they must stop the merging of Pokémon and humans. Pokémon Black and White's new villains are Team Plasma, a group with vaguely religious trappings that wants to completely separate Pokémon and Humans.COINCIDENCE?! Yeah, probably, especially considering that Chapter 13 was out before Team Plasma was even named.
- Tear Jerker: The ending. Full stop.
- Your Mileage May Vary, but at Mia's funeral, the preacher actually couldn't think of anything good to say about her. Dave even notes this seems unfair.
- The Woobie: Gabriel, and maybe Will to a lesser extent.