YMMV: Minecraft The Noob Adventures
- Fridge Logic: In the series, the protagonists going against Gaylord_Steambath seems like a normal David and Goliath battle, but let's face it - taking down an admin on a Minecraft server without getting some admin control of your own is just not possible. As any avid Minecraft fan can tell you, an admin on a server can easily go into creative mode whenever they want, making them impossible to kill, and basically giving them god powers. If Gaylord Steambath actually knew the full extent of what somebody with his position of power could do, he would constantly be curbstomping the players until they gave up and found another server. Stopping Gaylord_Steambath without carrying any form of server-altering power would be like somebody with no account banning Fast Eddie from TV Tropes.
- It's strongly implied that this is the result of Gaylord's hubris; the protagonists' plan is specifically to keep killing him until he ragequits, and, when confronted, he prefers engaging them in combat over teleporting them into lava or burying them in TNT (at least, until near the end).
- Funny Moments:
- The heroes decide to give the Witch a name; she asks for suggestions.
- Tear Jerker: Descarte's death.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Wither, fittingly enough.
- Herobrine is here. Also, the Apocalyptic Log of his victim.