- Awesome Music: Pretty much all of it.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: On the Incantations tour, the audience would get a sheet of paper to be folded into a paper◊ airplane◊. Naturally, the audiences had no problem throwing them not just at each other, but towards the stage—fortunately, when Mike and company weren't performing. Crosses with Awesome, as this was Mike's first tour as a solo artist, performing very difficult music, but he made sure the audience and his ensemble got to have some fun during the shows.
- Magnum Opus: Amarok is the one you're going to hear most often, but there's a fan somewhere that will claim any of his albums to be this.
- Seasonal Rot: Either mid-eighties, when he switched to more accessable material after the suits saw "Moonlight Shadow" go to number one, or from the ninties onward, when he switched to a more electronic style.
- Signature Song: "Tubular Bells" or "Moonlight Shadow"
- Spiritual Successor: "Amarok" is this to "Ommadawn"