YMMV: Michael Bublé
- Audio Erotica: When the man sings, fucking panties hit the floor!!
- Covered Up (for some who never owned a Frank Sinatra album)
- Conversely, country fans who aren't also fans of jazz and/or aren't Canadian will recognize "Home" only through Blake Shelton's cover.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: His "Christmas" album being number 1 for four straight weeks in America.
- His video response to "Russian Unicorn". For a guy who has a fairly large hatedom, he seems to take parody very well. Where a lot of other pop stars would have exploded and gotten angry, Buble had the respect to let it toll off his shoulders and laugh along. The guy deserves at the very least respect for that.
- Ear Worm: "Everything" "Sway"
- "I just haven't met you yet!"
- He Really Can Act: The two times he was a musical guest on SNL, he participated in a sketch, and was quite funny in both of them.