YMMV: Max Headroom
- Screwed by the Network: Life Imitates Art.
- Or rather, he screwed with the network.
- Uncanny Valley: Max Headroom of course!
- Villain Decay: Bryce Lynch goes from a pubescent Mengele in the film to a Steve Urkel in the series.
- However the very last episode seems to indicate that the producers were interested in exploring the unethical aspects of Bryce's personality. He's on the verge of going back to working for Grossberg, out of sheer boredom, before Edison appears and literally drags him by the ear back to Network 23. (The same episode also contains one of the most hilarious lines of the series, which explains what happened to Bryce's computer-generated parrot)