Tropers Online: 5,244
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Maldita Castilla
- Anti-Climax Boss: Luzrafel's really not that difficult. He only has two attacks, so once you figure them out he'll go down pretty easy, and his heart is even easier. The key is to not let the Demon Court wear you down too much.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: There's never really any reason to use anything but the sickle.
- Unless you like the challenge.
- Game Breaker: The sickle, which kills enemies twice as fast as anything else with only a slight range reduction as a price.
- Power-Up Letdown: Anything that's not the sickle.
- Scrappy Mechanic: Going back to the sword whenever you die.