- Anti-Climax Boss: Luzrafel's really not that difficult. He only has two attacks, so once you figure them out he'll go down pretty easy, and his heart is even easier. The key is to not let the Demon Court wear you down too much.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: There's never really any reason to use anything but the sickle.
- Unless you like the challenge.
- Game Breaker: The sickle, which kills enemies twice as fast as anything else with only a slight range reduction as a price.
- Power-Up Letdown: Anything that's not the sickle.
- Scrappy Mechanic: Going back to the sword whenever you die.