Main Creepypasta Series
- Accidental Aesop: Some players have interpreted that the Dark World sequences of the games are symbolic of both Luna's guilt over killing Pinkie Pie and/or punishment for her crime.
- Awesome Music: "Winter-B-Gone", from LG0.
- Ear Worm: The remixes in the first game, especially the variation of "Giggle at the Ghosties."
- Narm: Although, many of the game's partakers find the screamers, music, and story to be genuinely terrifying, the rest just laugh themselves silly at sheer ridiculousness, hype, and over-dramatizing of it.
- In the 5th game, as the player finds the last Angel bunny there is a noise that's supposedly a crunch (or the thud of the far wall falling), but sounds more like a fart.
- Nightmare Fuel: Where do we begin?
- Nightmare Retardant: The way many players have remarked on the Games' (over)use of the Comic Sans font while trying to act frightening.
- Tear Jerker: The ending to both versions of Luna Game 0, more so in the demo though