YMMV: Luke Bryan
- Broken Base: "That's My Kind of Night", in particular the hip-hop beat and the fact that he name-drops T-Pain, is easily his most polarizing song. Fans of the song find it to be a fun jam, while its detractors view it as one of the biggest examples of "bro-country" in The New Tens. It became more of a broken base after Zac Brown called it the worst song he'd ever heard. Other artists, including Jason Aldean, Justin Moore, and Dallas Davidson (the song's co-writer and a former college roommate of Bryan's) have spoken out in defense of Bryan.
- Critical Dissonance: Reviews of his work tend to be generally lukewarm, but he's one of the hottest-selling country artists.
- Ear Worm: "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)", "Rain is a Good Thing", and "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye".
- It's the Same, Now It Sucks: Said of "Crash My Party", a big melancholy midtempo just like "I Don't Want This Night to End", "Drunk on You", and "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye".
- And again of "Kick the Dust Up", a borderline pop rap-influenced party jam that many critics are considering a weak rehash of "That's My Kind of Night", which as mentioned above, was already considered one of his worst songs.
- Tear Jerker: The sentimental "Drink a Beer", in memory of a brother and a sister whom he lost in childhood.