Tropers Online: 5,152
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Ethnic Scrappy: Mr. Chow the Turban.
- Love It or Hate It: Some people love this show for its fun premise of a land of walking, talking hats; seeing Eddie Munster all grown up; Witchiepoo as a gender-bent genie, and the hamminess that is Charles Nelson Reilly. Others, however, find this show to be a weaker copy of H.R. Pufnstuf.
- Nightmare Fuel: There's gotta be something in this show that you'll find unsettling...
- As evidenced by this Onion article.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Lidsville is the groove-groove-grooviest...