YMMV: Kung-Fu Jesus
YMMV items for Kung-Fu Jesus
- Best Boss Ever: Kung-Fu Jesus' perception of Demon Form Elvis.
- Cargo Ship: In Part 41 of the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Let's Play:
Kung-Fu Jesus: My wife is a flight simulator. I married her.
- Crazy Awesome: Gorilla Mask and Thurston.
- Good Bad Bugs: A Chocobo they left on a roof in one play sinks into the building and out of sight on the next time they come back to Oerba 200AF. The posse cracks up at this.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: After the posse, in the Let's Play of Final Fantasy XIII-2, deduces that each of the chocobo chicks they need to find in Part 29 and 30 are associated with the Seven Deadly Sins, it becomes funnier when the last three accumulated chocobo chicks are, in order, Luxuria (the original Latin name for the sin of Lust), Nied (German for Envy), and Greed.
- The Scrappy: Vanille and Fang are this to the posse. Yes, they're trapped in the crystal stasis. No, nobody in the posse cares even the slightest, and prefer that they stay that way or die rather than be in the game.