YMMV: King's Quest III: To Heir Is Human
- Awesome Music: From the AGD remake ("King's Quest III Redux"), the music "Coming Home". It's even better when one considers that it fits a freed slave perfectly.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Dan McNeely as the eagle in the AGD remake.
- It Was His Sled: Gwydion's true identity.
- Paranoia Fuel: The first half of the game runs on it, with Manannan breathing down your neck at every opportunity. Even when he's off on a trip or napping, you'll finding yourself eyeing the timer constantly, ready to make a mad dash back to the house and hide everything before he gets back/wakes up.
- Unfortunate Character Design: Because of the limitations of the graphics, Gwydion's sprite has, for eyes, a solid line of red pixels, making him look like Cyclops.
- Ironically he more or less has this same look in King's Quest VI, albeit the line isn't red.