- Crowning Music of Awesome: Manabu Namiki once again provides an awesome soundtrack, this time with a Drum N Bass style. Special mention goes to "DARKENED", "SCAFFOLD", and especially "NO REMORSE".
- Good Bad Bugs: Against Cinderella in Ketsui DS, if you press L and R. You can skip the first part of the boss. Althought it is not recommended to do this trick if you're going to save the replay afterward.
- Ho Yay: The four male protagonists fly in teams of two. This is one of the very few CAVE games to have an all-male cast of protagonists. Hmm...
- Most Wonderful Sound: "APPROACH YOUR TARGET AND ATTACK! YOUR MISSION STARTS NOW! ARE YOU READY?"
- Narm Charm: The same announcer loudly cries "Bomber!" when you get hit and use up your bombs to avoid dying, but the intonation makes it sound more like "Bummer!" as if it's feeling bad for you.
YMMV / Ketsui
WELCOME TO SPECIAL ROUND.