- Crowning Moment of Funny: A crazed Kenny chasing one of Grace's patients who has a fear of sharks in "Simply Irresistible".
Kenny: Oh Kat, you've come to say goodbye!
- His delight at being cured and no longer needing Grace's services (Kat discovered that he smelled like seals because he visited them at the zoo, which naturally made Kenny wig out since seal is his favorite thing to eat) and Grace's deadpan displeasure about the turn of events are also hilarious.
- Also in the same episode, Kenny's goodbye drags on before he could dive back into the ocean. Which Kat was able to catch up and prevent him from doing so.
Kat: Cut the drama, Kenny.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: "Kenny the Dad"
- One episode has Kat trying to help Kenny with his insomnia (tiger sharks can't sleep) by going out with him every night, which quickly backfires on her by making her too tired to pay attention in school. She ends up almost blowing up the school in chemistry class. When Kenny learns about this, he promises never to ask her to take him out again, and even tries to teach himself to sit still. Considering how stir-crazy it made him to even try, it's a testament to how much he cares about Kat that he did.
- Moral Event Horizon: Burton Plushtoy III was never meant to be more than a spoiled brat, but he crosses it in "Ocean's Three". He buys the aquarium that houses Kenny's bull shark girlfriend Elly and crams all his animals into the same tank, starving them to make room. Some of them can't even survive in salt water. He shows no regret at animal cruelty, dismissing them as common animals. He threatens to make Elly into sushi if Kenny doesn't agree to be his pet. When Kenny offers himself up, Plushtoy reveals he had no interest in keeping his end of the deal.