- Crowning Moment of Funny: A crazed Kenny chasing one of Grace's patients who has a fear of sharks in "Simply Irresistible".
Kenny: Oh Kat, you've come to say goodbye!
- His delight at being cured and no longer needing Grace's services (Kat discovered that he smelled like seals because he visited them at the zoo, which naturally made Kenny wig out since seal is his favorite thing to eat) and Grace's deadpan displeasure about the turn of events are also hilarious.
- Also in the same episode, Kenny's goodbye drags on before he could dive back into the ocean. Which Kat was able to catch up and prevent him from doing so.
Kat: Cut the drama, Kenny.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: "Kenny the Dad"
- Moral Event Horizon: Burton Plushtoy III was never meant to be more than a spoiled brat, but he crosses it in "Ocean's Three". He buys the aquarium that houses Kenny's bull shark girlfriend Elly and crams all his animals into the same tank, starving them to make room. Some of them can't even survive in salt water. He shows no regret at animal cruelty, dismissing them as common animals. He threatens to make Elly into sushi if Kenny doesn't agree to be his pet. When Kenny offers himself up, Plushtoy reveals he had no interest in keeping his end of the deal.
- Nightmare Fuel: The bullying Kenny undergoes in "Whaling on Kenny". It doesn't help that Kat's completely oblivious to it until Oscar informs her orcas (the species of whale to which Kenny's new "friend", Buster belongs) eat Tiger Sharks and that when Kat confronts him, Buster attacks her. It gets more unnerving in that Buster implies that he's gonna eat Kat, when orcas don't eat humans.
- Buster himself is pretty damn intimidating.
- The scene where he tries to cook Kenny on the grill is also really dark.
- Plushtoy's Moral Event Horizon counts both in-universe and out, given that it's highly likely that some of the aquarium inhabitants didn't survive Plushtoy's reign as the owner. And Kat herself has a Freak Out when Kenny informs her that the animals she had assumed were Elly's food are her new "roommates", going on about how incompatible they are and asking what kind of idiot would do something like that.