* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: Max morphing out of Kazaam's glass full of water. This is never mentioned or explained so we pretty much have no damn idea how or why it occurred.
** Also, the flying French toast.
* SugarWiki/CrowningMomentOfAwesome: There is one and '''only''' one awesome scene and that is Kazaam beating up the bad guys towards the end.
* MemeticMolester: The genie lies in bed with Max, ''bathes'' in front of him, and then kisses him on the face by the end of the film. Mind you, this is a 7'2" man and a young boy.
* MemeticMutation: [[IncrediblyLamePun LET'S GREEN EGG AND HAM IT!]]
* MoralEventHorizon: Malik pushing Max down the elevator shaft, killing him.
* NightmareFuel: Kazaam — a 7'2" man with a terrifying SlasherSmile — chases Max, a little boy, across New York. See also MemeticMolester above.
* UnfortunateImplications: As WebVideo/TheNostalgiaCritic [[https://youtu.be/J906D0lFz_w?t=383 acknowledged]], maybe a better choice of words should have been made by the screenwriters when they had a white person claim that he "owns" a black man, whom he expect to perform favors for no compensation.
* WTHCastingAgency: Shaq as a rapping genie? Seriously?