YMMV: Kaiketsu Zubat
- Awesome Ego: Ken Hayakawa, naturally. His constant bragging about his impressive skills is a big part of what makes him a genuinely lovable icon.
- Awesome Music: Ken often enters with a wicked acoustic guitar solo, aptly titled "In Japan, You're #2!".
- The opening theme also qualifies, one of singer Mizuki Ichiro's favorites.
- Memetic Badass: Hilariously enough, Hayakawa goes from "The best in Japan at everything" to "The best in the universe at everything" over the course of a couple of games.
- Tear Jerker: Asuka's death and the aftermath in the first episode.