Tropers Online: 4,021
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Kaiketsu Zubat
- Awesome Ego: Ken Hayakawa, naturally. His constant bragging about his impressive skills is a big part of what makes him a genuinely lovable icon.
- Awesome Music: Ken often enters with a wicked acoustic guitar solo, aptly titled "In Japan, You're #2!".
- The opening theme also qualifies, one of singer Mizuki Ichiro's favorites.
- Memetic Badass: Hilariously enough, Hayakawa goes from "The best in Japan at everything" to "The best in the universe at everything" over the course of a couple of games.
- Tear Jerker: Asuka's death and the aftermath in the first episode.