YMMV: JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island
- Anti-Climax Boss: The player confronts Ms. Grunkle in her house, and she's ready to turn the children, including the player, back into monsters...only once she notices her wand is now in the player's possession, she simply flees after saying We Will Meet Again.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Tiffany, if you're familiar with child pageants... consider she's probably in fourth grade. At least fourth graders would, sadly enough, actually be a huge improvement over, say, toddlers.
- Nightmare Fuel: As the main page notes, this game is mainly remembered for this; wandering around a dark, creepy island that looks like something made by Tim Burton can be rather frightening. Not to mention the possibility of Repsac appearing at any time...
- Paranoia Fuel: Repsac can jump out at any time...even in the Labyrinth.
- A few challenges try to scare you and say that Ms. Grunkle will jump you if you're too slow.