YMMV: Human Target
- Awesome Music: Bear McCreary.
- Unfortunately he wasn't invited back for season two. That there is a three-disc soundtrack album of his season one work while Tim Jones has nothing sums it up.
- Crazy Awesome: Guerrero all the way.
Winston: (needing to know which wire to cut to defuse a bomb) Did you just flip a coin?!
- Cult Classic: The TV series ever since it ended on two seasons.
- Fan Nickname: G-Man - Guerrero.
- The Firefly Effect: Fans resisted becoming attached: it was on Fox and had "can't last" written all over it. It had however achieved decent ratings and earned a second season. It was cancelled in early May of 2011; YMMV on whether there was enough Executive Meddling to no longer consider it "good".
- Fridge Brilliance: Of course Guerrero doesn't care about someone knowing his real name; for all intents and purposes that person is just a cipher, Guerrero is the one that matters. At the same time, using his legal name such that there's a paper trail (which he specifically states when talking to Ilsa) -is- something he cares about to prevent any one from finding his kid. Said kid is also the reason why the seemingly mythical Guerrero has a file at the CIA (remember, before the series, he was like Chance - a hitman that leaves no trace). Since his kid is the only true constant in his life, the company would be able to use that to track him down. Lastly, why use a car bomb to kill the rogue CIA agent? After all, he'd already beaten up the guy and had him at his mercy; it's not like Guerrero is squeamish. Because they smashed up the Eldo.
- Fridge Horror: That's cool how everyone fears Guerrero as if he were Death itself. Until you realize that in order for that to happen, Guerrero must really have gone through with ... business ... for his presence to be a legitimate threat.
- Fridge Logic: Prior to season two, though the team was ostensibly getting paid by their clients, how exactly they paid for everything remains a mystery given some of their methods.
- Heartwarming Moments: In the first season finale, upon returning to the previous Chance's apartment, Carmine the puppy is sitting there, waiting for him. It then becomes Carmines Crowning Moment of Awesome when he leads Jr. to the first of the many hidden weapons around the apartment.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "I'm gonna break into your houses and kill each of you in your sleep."
- Ho Yay: Chance and Winston in 1x09 (Corner Man), which is impeccably lampshaded by Guererro. 'Get a room', indeed!
- Like You Would Really Do It
- The Load / The Scrappy: Ilsa seems to be turning into this.
- Winston: I swear, if you weren't my boss I'd shoot you.
- Moment Of Awesome: In the first season finale: "My name is Christopher Chance"
- Nightmare Fuel: In "Communication Breakdown" Chance and Ilsa pinned down in a cabin with several spiders. Even Chance is freaking out at this point.
- One of Us: Ames can be seen in "A Problem Like Maria" laughing at and enjoying an anime during their plane trip.
- Second Season Downfall
- The Scrappy: Ames
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks:
- There are those who feel that way about the addition of female cast members and a huge bank account are a serious case of this, as is the replacement of Bear McCreary with Tim Jones.
- The credits, dear god, the credits. WHY?
- Not everyone cares for the addition of Ilsa Pucci and her money, and the show constantly focusing on her in some way.