- Awesome Music: Bear McCreary. What makes it all the more awesome was the fact that McCreary's entire soundtrack was almost exclusively made up of variations of the theme but none of it seemed repetitive.
- Unfortunately he wasn't invited back for season two. That there is a three-disc soundtrack album of his season one work while Tim Jones has nothing sums it up.
- Cult Classic: The TV series ever since it ended on two seasons.
- Fan Nickname: G-Man - Guerrero.
- The Firefly Effect: Fans resisted becoming attached: it was on Fox and had "can't last" written all over it. It had however achieved decent ratings and earned a second season. It was cancelled in early May of 2011; YMMV on whether there was enough Executive Meddling to no longer consider it "good".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "I'm gonna break into your houses and kill each of you in your sleep."
- Like You Would Really Do It
- The Load / The Scrappy: Ilsa seems to be turning into this.
- Winston: I swear, if you weren't my boss I'd shoot you.
- One of Us: Ames can be seen in "A Problem Like Maria" laughing at and enjoying an anime during their plane trip.
- Second Season Downfall
- The Scrappy: Ames
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks:
- There are those who feel that way about the addition of female cast members and a huge bank account are a serious case of this, as is the replacement of Bear McCreary with Tim Jones.
- The credits, dear god, the credits. WHY?
- Not everyone cares for the addition of Ilsa Pucci and her money, and the show constantly focusing on her in some way.
YMMV / Human Target