YMMV: Home Sweet Home
- Cliché Storm
- Crosses the Line Twice: The entire opening sequence, which has Jay strangle to death a guy who offers him a beer before stealing his car, shooting up and running over an old lady, all the while laughing maniacally.
- Most Annoying Sound: Mistake's electric guitar playing.
- The Scrappy: Mistake.
- Alas, Poor Scrappy: Debatably.
- Squick: In the opening, Jay shoots up by stabbing himself in the tongue with a dirty syringe filled with PCP. There's also Mistake's reaction to walking in on his father and stepmother about to have sex ("It's my lucky day!")
- WTH, Casting Agency?: A guy built like a brick shithouse plays a junkie who has spent a third of his life in an asylum.