Tropers Online: 3,241
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Home Sweet Home
- Cliché Storm
- Crosses the Line Twice: The entire opening sequence, which has Jay strangle to death a guy who offers him a beer before stealing his car, shooting up and running over an old lady, all the while laughing maniacally.
- Most Annoying Sound: Mistake's electric guitar playing.
- The Scrappy: Mistake.
- Alas, Poor Scrappy: Debatably.
- Squick: In the opening, Jay shoots up by stabbing himself in the tongue with a dirty syringe filled with PCP. There's also Mistake's reaction to walking in on his father and stepmother about to have sex ("It's my lucky day!")
- WTH, Casting Agency?: A guy built like a brick shithouse plays a junkie who has spent a third of his life in an asylum.