YMMV: Gundam Sousei
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Boy howdy!
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Pretty much anything Tomino does. The supporting characters get a few in here and there as well, like Ikeda's sobering up on the fly and turning into Char for his reading test.
- Special mention to Tomino in the last chapter: the event to promote the first movie is ten times larger than initial predictions, things are getting out of hand, and the police are threatening to shut it all down...when Tomino steps up to the mic and calms the crowd by saying that they're all True Companions bound by their love of Gundam, and thus there's no need to shove and fight.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The "Seductive Artesia Incident" in chapter 12, where a magazine publishes a nude picture of Sayla. Tomino's response to this? Call the publisher of the guilty magazine and tell them not only did they screw up Sayla's design, they got the color of her nipples wrong as well.
- Making it even funnier is the fact that this is one of the few things Sousei didn't make up. Yes, the Seductive Artesia Incident really happened.
- Moe: Momoe Kusakari, Sunrise's program director.
- Tear Jerker: Parodied. After writing the script for 28 episode of Gundam, Tomino himself cannot stop Manly Tears. Same with Yoshikazu after reading the script. And with Itano.