- Alternative Character Interpretation: Does Advocat save Lillet (by asking Grimlet to kill her last, knowing she'll go back in time) because he simply wants to retain the chance to get Gammel's soul, or does he actually feel some duty as a teacher? Does he actually expect to get Gammel's soul at all, or does he just enjoy working with him? Or is it a trick to get the chance to get the student's souls? (We never see him successfully get Gammel's soul on any iteration, but he does manage to get students into contracts with him twice.)
- Awesome Art: This a game by Creator/Vanillaware after all. Even though the there isn't a lot of variety the backgrounds, the designs for the characters and Familiars are very well done.
- Ho Yay: Lillet towards Amoretta, with one of her main goals being to keep her from sacrificing herself. While some of this stems from Lillet's desire to save everyone, her relationship with Amoretta goes even further. Lillet at one point says that the thing Amoretta lacks is love, and that she will give as much as she wants, and a scene showing they slept together. Plus Amoretta in the 4th loop sacrifices herself to save Lillet, and notes how she enjoyed the time she had with her.
- Moment Of Awesome: Lillet conning TWO Big Bads by making one kill the other and the other one suffer in hell for all ETERNITY!
- Amoretta's Heroic Sacrifices in 3rd and 4th loops against Grimmlet, which both have her giving a good "World of Cardboard" Speech (different motives for both). Something from this that adds to the above is that Amorretta giving her live to incinerate him doesn't piss off Grimmlet nearly as much as Lillet scamming him.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A Na´ve Everygirl gets stuck in "Groundhog Day" Loop, aiming to save something dear to her (admittedly, everyone, but still....), and ends up screwing the Big Bad by a logic-defying wish? Did Madoka Kaname play this game in her spare time?
- It's the Same, Now It Sucks: The main aspect of the game's level design people are critical of. For all the detail to the artwork, all the levels follow the exact same theme and have the same background.
- One True Pairing: Lillet X Amoretta, unsurprisingly given the Les Yay between them.