- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: As already mentioned, the film was more popular in Russia than in Sweden.
- Special Effect Failure: The digital demonic faces some of the vampires get when extra bloodthirsty looks pretty silly, ironic since the traditional make up effects are quite terrifying. Also, at one point you can see wrinkles in the costume the actor playing the Shape wears.
- Another one when Saga throws an CGI-Toaster at one of the vampires at the end. The toaster just disappeared while it's still flying.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The icicle and snowball, the practical vampire make up, the vampire eyes(well, most of them) and tracking shot in the cabin in the beginning of the film are very impressive considering the film's budget was 3 million dollars, in other words half the budget of The Room.
- What an Idiot: The medical intern Sebastian takes the prize, as he is responsible for most of the deaths in the film after a horrible decision.