YMMV: Frankie Boyle
- Acceptable Targets: Everyone. But especially anyone in the public eye and Kerry Katona. But most of all, the Scottish.
- Crosses the Line Twice: He's pulled this one off a few times:
Frankie: "Apparently Jordan and Peter Andre are fighting each other over custody of Harvey. Though eventually one of them will lose and have to keep him.......I have a theory that Jordan married a cage fighter 'cause she needed someone strong enough to stop Harvey from fucking her."
Dara Ó Briain: "There's a line in the sand, right, and you can't even see the line in the sand. You're actually out of sand into, like, tropical tundra regions."
- His second tour, "I would happily punch every one of you in the face" was released on DVD as "If I could reach out through your TV and strangle you, I would"
- When asked about the controversy surrounding his joke about The Queen being so old that her pussy is haunted, he said "That was three years ago. If it wasn't haunted then it certainly is now."
- His joke about Rebecca Adlington's face resembling someone looking at themselves in the back of a spoon, which was arguably one of the final straws before he left Mock The Week, was revisited during the 2012 Olympic Games when he posted the following on his Twitter account:
Frankie: "I worry that Rebecca Adlington will have an unfair advantage in the swimming by possessing a dolphin's face."
- His suggestion for an anti-speeding advert:
Frankie: "A video of Richard Hammond trying to remember his own wedding day."
- Dara's reaction: