YMMV: Four Weddings and a Funeral
- Base Breaker: Carrie. Some find her chamring and mysterious, others aren't very impressed with her basically dragging Charles along, while marryign another man.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Awfully bedded wife"
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: David's girlfriend's tentative attempts to speak to him in sign language, and his smile.
- Narm: Andie McDowall doesn't exactly give the most electrifying performance of her career here. Especially "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."
- One-Scene Wonder: Rowan Atkinson as the newly appointed priest at wedding two.
- Relationship Writing Fumble: A sizable number of fans wish Charles had ended up with Fiona, after the moving scene where she reveals to him that she's loved him since they first met.
- Tear Jerker: Matthew reading Funeral Blues at the funeral.