- Bile Fascination
- Broken Base: Pumkin spitting on New York. Some fans seen as reprehensible especially considering that she's white and New York is black even though it wasn't about race. Other fans while seeing that it's wrong think that New York is almost deserving of this due to her confrontational behavior.
- Crack Pairing: Pumkin ended up dating Mr. Boston from I Love New York. ... And reveals that she once made out with New York herself.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Buckeey, Bootz, and Deelishis.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Alot of people love New York.
- Jerkass Woobie: New York becomes this for being dumped by Flav in the final round TWICE.
- Magnificent Bastard: Flavor Flav
- Never Live It Down: Pumkin would always be known as the girl who spat on New York. In-show example, Flav couldn't get over Somethin defecating on the floor, and thus she was eliminated.
- The Scrappy: Inverted with Krazy, who the cast treated as the Scrappy due to her wanting to be on the show for a singing career. Some fans see her as a Woobie for always getting ganged up on by the other girls, especially Bootz and Deelishis.
- Bootz. Due to her jerkass behavior towards a lot of contestants, especially Krazy.
- Somethin counts too because she defecated on the floor.
- Take That, Scrappy!: When New York puts Bootz in her place and gets her to apologize.
- So Bad, It's Good
- Unfortunate Implications: Pumkin, a white woman, spitting on New York, a black woman. Although it wasn't about race at all, some people took offense anyway and consider this to be Pumkin's Kick the Dog action.
- The spitting incident wasn't an act due to race, but to New York's Jerkass behavior towards Pumkin.