- Crosses the Line Twice: This magnificent line from Rod McCain.
Vince: You screwed up my whole childhood!Rod: How could I? I wasn't even there.
- Funny Moments:
Willa: So you're Rollo Lee?Angry Woman: Christopher Lee more like!
- The extended sequence where the zookeepers try to make Rollo think the animals have gone carnivorous - complete with fake blood prosthetics. Rollo realises what's happened and shoots some cutlery just to scare the keepers. But another one - who wasn't in on the joke - comes in from the aftermath. Seeing the 'wound' and having heard the gunshot, thinks Rollo has shot Lotterby. Later when the angry mob is all riled up, he shows them Lotterby's 'wound'. Cue mass angry screams.
- Rollo also thinks that a woman who fell is part of the joke. Convinced that her blood is fake, he licks it. This is badly timed to Willa and Vince arriving.
Vince: This is a family zoo, not the Playboy mansion, you pervert!
- Pip and Cub find out that Rollo didn't kill the animals after all, and immediately jump into his arms to smother him with kisses. This coincides with Vince and Willa walking by with investors. It looks like Rollo's about to have a threesome.
Vince: For God's sakes, Rollo, not again. Just get the bimbo out of Miss Weston's off—He sees it's Willa. Does not take it well.
- When Rollo and Willa finally start making out on the desk, Vince walks in while Rollo has Willa's face concealed.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Richard Ridlings plays a guy who wears a gorilla suit late in the movie. A few years later he plays an actual gorilla in Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- When Rod is shot Willa has to explain to Vince (who wants to cryogenically freeze his father) that there is "no cure for a bullet in the brain. It is very fatal" A few years later in Scream Queens (2015), Jamie Lee Curtis cryogenically freezes another character with a fatal head wound. And this time it works!
- Jerkass Woobie: Vince who, despite being a whiny Man Child, had a very difficult upbringing and really just wants his father's respect.
- Love to Hate: Vince is a massive douche, and he's also pretty brilliant at it. His sheer desire to get Willa into bed despite her obvious indifference almost makes him endearing.
- Retroactive Recognition: Mrs Pike, the woman whose blood Rollo licks, might be recognisable to Coronation Street fans as Bev Unwin.
- So Okay, It's Average: Critical reception was mixed, favouring that it was a decent film but nowhere near as good as A Fish Called Wanda.
- Tough Act to Follow: A Fish Called Wanda got three Oscar nominations, and Kevin Kline a win for Best Supporting Actor. Michael Palin and John Cleese also got BAFTA awards, while Jamie Lee Curtis was nominated. This film didn't get any awards love and was viewed as inferior to its predecessor.
- Woolseyism: in Poland, this movie is known as "A Lemur Called Rollo".