YMMV: Feed the Kitty
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Marc Anthony's owner lets him keep Pussyfoot, he playfully scolds the kitten for scaring him... at which point Pussyfoot plays with his finger and he hugs him.
- The beginning of the cartoon where Pussyfoot isn't scared of Marc Anthony, who attempts to scare him, and climbs onto his back, kneads his fur, and curls up fast asleep. Marc Anthony softens up and gives the kitten a little kiss on the forehead and the kitten licks his nose.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Pussyfoot. There's even lots of merchandise of him sold at the Six Flags theme parks.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Possibly Jones' cutesiest short since his Sniffles period. Yet also heartbreaking.
- Tear Jerker: When it looks like Pussyfoot was baked into a cookie, to Marc Anthony's horror. It really gets driven home when the lady of the house gives him a cat-shaped cookie, which he thinks is his dead kitty, and slowly puts it on his back where Pussyfoot had napped before, as he promptly breaks down. Note that this was actually intended to be funny; Chuck didn't think anybody would take the scene at face value.
- Well, one could still see it as funny since the audience knows Pussyfoot is just fine and Marc Anthony is crying for nothing.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Pussyfoot (though the lady of the house calls the kitten "him" when giving Marc Anthony the stock reponsible pet owner speech).