- Awesome Music: Didn't really kick in until The Traitor Soul and, to a much lesser extent, The Cursed King. The music in both games consisted of loops lasting under one minute composed by SomaTone Interactive, the same group of people who composed music for games produced by big-time developers such as Ubisoft, Electronic Arts and Blizzard Entertainment.
- Demonic Spiders: The Widow Queen, its Widowlings and the Vile Tarantula. With a small group of Widowlings following it around, the Widow Queen will employ Zerg Rush if it sees you. The Vile Tarantula is not only relatively difficult to kill, but can also ensnare you with its Web Spell for a short time, effectively preventing you from fleeing and allowing other monsters nearby to beat you up. Consistent across all three is a scratch attack that often causes poison for nearly two minutes.
- There are also the Spindly Creepers and Chittering Horrors. Like the two mentioned above, they can poison you, and their poison will drain your health extremely quickly. On top of that, they can web you too. Have fun.
- There are also the elementals at early stages. Specifically, the magic elemental. The magic elemental is immune to all elements and magic. They can use Haste to make themselves outrun you along with being Sturdy and very damaging
- The above are nothing compared to Diseased Centipedes and Armored Sharphorns
- Lets just say every Elite and Legendary enemy that isn't a Zombie or a Basilisk can qualify on Legend.
- Hell Is That Noise: The anvil crash sound upon a failed, lousy or cursed equipment enchantment.