- Archive Panic: Considering how each strip tends to be very text heavy, you can see why you should panic.
- Crowning Moment of Funny:
Meji: I could sleep with you, I'm still a virgin!Yukiri: Not according to some of the graffiti I've seen in the men's room stalls.Meji: Well, er, you could still take my, um, oral virginity?Yukiri: No. And again, not according to what I've seen written in the restrooms.
- Meji's attempts to get an A on her final project by means of Sextra Credit, and her teacher's complete No Sell reaction.
Jon: I really don't think I'd want to stick my dick into something that the scary little devil girl came out of... who knows what other horrors might still be lurking in that thing, y'know?
- Jon's embrace of willful self-denial to maintain his peace of mind when traveling with Meji.
- Jon's reasons for not wanting to seduce Meji's mother.
- Tear Jerker:
- Sarine looking down at Meji one night, wondering if her daughter would have looked similar to Meji had she survived birth and begging her deity to not make her kill Meji. Sarine then goes on to have a breakdown in front of Jon before having sex with him to dull the pain, something she immediately regrets doing.
- Ian's final end. He and Meji are wrestling in an anti-magic field that has them both temporarily Brought Down to Normal, and he's in full Villainous Breakdown mode.
- Ian: I have to finish this! All the horrible, evil things I've done... They won't be so bad, if I can just finish the elves off!! Everything will be okay then! It'll have been worth it in the end! You'll see! Meji! Please! I'll even go away afterwards! I'll go away and never come back! I promise! I'm trying to help everyone! Damnit, Meji! Why can't you understand that?! I just wanted to help! That's all I ever wanted to do! I just wanted to help!Meji: (manages to get a gun pointed at his head)Ian: (deflates, defeated) ... I just wanted to help...Meji: (sadly) I know... (pulls the trigger)