- Anvilicious: In season five episode "When Ellen Talks, People Listen" Ellen uses her radio show to vent about how people in L.A. are so isolated that they dismiss people in need of help.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: YMMV, but Ellen saying "I'm Gay" into the loudspeaker at the airport. The entire season had been building up to that moment and the audience naturally went wild.
- Even better when her date gets a toaster oven from Melissa Etheridge. (see Brick Joke above)
- Retroactive Recognition: Spence went on to play Cupid and some foul-mouthed agent.
- Strangled by the Red String: Paige and Spence, who at first hated each other.