YMMV: Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God
- Badass Decay: Damodar (Literally). This is primarily because he goes from being a Genius Bruiser in the first movie to a more "mage-ish" character in this one.
- Character Alignment:
- Ho Yay: Dorian and Berek.
- Narm Charm: Why else would you be watching it?
- So Bad, It's Good
- So Okay, It's Average: Considered to be not as good as the 80s cartoon, but much better than the first movie (unless you're one of those people who thinks So Bad, It's Good is preferable to So Okay, It's Average).
- Special Effects Failure: The CG effects, not because of poor rendering or goofy design like the previous film, but rather because all the effects have ultra pristine detail fidelity, which separates them heavily from the slightly blurred live action backdrops. Especially noticable on the Blu-ray release.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Considering that general consensus places this movie at either So Bad, It's Good or So Okay, It's Average, this should tell you some pretty embarrassing things about the quality of the original, which had a much bigger budget.