YMMV: Dramatic Hearts
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: A lower-key example. The series (first season especially) is filled with many bits of conversation that seem like they have/will have/should have a lot of importance in the greater context of the story arc and character relationships. They don't.
- In particular, at the end of Episode 2x05, Father Porn, after being the kindly advisor, explainer of the plot, and one of the few characters to point out how clearly fucked up our heroes' minds are, reveals himself in a Shocking Swerve to be one of the Jewish Bankers he just spent the past two episodes telling our heroes about. Nothing is ever said about this again.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Definitely at some point, but where exactly tends to vary from viewer to viewer.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: This can and will vary from person to person due to the extreme nature of the show's humor. What is hilarious for some will be wildly obscene and/or offensive for others.
Goofy: "In all truth, I was in love with a fire hydrant once..."
- "Arriving now... the mother fucking train."
- When the gang meets
PeteAlex at the Twilight TowerFather Porn's place, trying to have sex with a door. Which he calls Malifacent.
Father Porn: "In order to get a new set of pimp clothes, you will have to do the unthinkable! A test of your loyalty."Luke: "You mean... like oral sex? But... I've got a bad gag reflex. I've never liked the taste either..."Father Porn: "What the hell...? Jesus, what the hell do you think I am? Some kind of sick, demented gay pedophile? You need some kind of mental treatment."
- From Episode 2x04
- Dude, Not Funny!: Onit lets Austin know his random one-liner about Princess Diana's death is "horrible". Of course, the series then just laughs it off by having Austin start "warming this pimp hand".
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The ranks of those offended by the series are bound to have grown by a few in the past year, given that one of the primary groups of antagonists are called the Jacksons.
- Growing the Beard: The series gets a lot better once it starts to actually form a consistent, and completely ridiculous, plot (i.e. season 2). Until then it's little more than a random string of sexually explicit non-sequiters that just aren't funny half the time.
- Magnificent Bastard: Mansex of course.
- Squick: "Vaginal cavity carving", "Cleveland Steamer", take your pic...