- Crowning Moment of Awesome: When Alphie managed to submit Kyle with the minimum of violence possible for him, by twisting his arm, following with a "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Kyle, and proceeding with figuratively kicking Kyle's ass out from his house.
- Fetish Retardant: This story was published in an erotic furry anthology and this is one of the most erotic stuff Gallacci has published so far outside pin-ups, but the sole erotic scene featured in the comic is hardly erotic at all, and not because the whole act is between a human and her dog, but because their designs used during the act looks really freakish compared with their regular ones, especially their faces.
- The human characters like Maria and Jackie had more nicer designs, but Kyle looks more like a reject from The Jetsons than someone who is suppossed to be an abusive, alcoholic husband.
- The whole sex scene between Alphie and Maria is barely erotic at all due of the distorted designs used during the whole act.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: - When Vince has his epiphany towards the end and burns the picture of his ex-wife arguably counts as one for his character.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: - The track that plays as the end credits start is arguably the coolest piece of music in the film.
- Squick: - Well, the fat Zombird and her taste for Finger Food springs to mind. Actually, any time she shows up a healthy dose of squick is sure to follow.
- Too Dumb to Live: -They had they opportunity to get a sword to cut a bloody swath through the zombie hordes. Twice! Also at the end when Neil is messing with the device to kill/incapacitate the women and he plays with it and then throws it and breaks it.