- Fanon Discontinuity: How many people treat the Sixth Doctor strip "The World Shapers", for its claim that the Cybermen were descended from the Voord of "The Keys of Marinus", which is often considered pointlessly over-complicated Continuity Porn (especially when compared to the Big Finish audio story Spare Parts, considered the definitive Cybermen origin story). Some fans also dismiss the same story because of the rather sad (albeit heroic) fate it depicts for Jamie.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Quite a few moments.
- Iron Woobie: Despite heavy angsting to begin with, by the time of Children of the Revolution, Izzy brushes off the body swap with a joke and even embraces her new abilities.
- Jerkass Woobie: Destrii suffered horribly at the hands of her mother, grew up friendless on a world with the expectations of an entire nation dumped on her shoulders and had to fight for her life in constant gladiatorial battles. Despite all her misdeeds, you just end up wanting to give her a hug. She becomes an Iron Woobie later as her most noble moment yet is rewarded by her uncle, the one person she liked and trusted in her whole life, beating her to a bloody pulp and leaving her for dead.
- Wangst: Izzy, over not knowing the identities of her parents.
- The Woobie: Izzy. Despite a large dose of Wangst surrounding her adoption issues, she's rather understandably devastated by the body swap, as she faces the realization that she can never see her family and friends, or live a normal life again.
- Kroton, part of one of the Universe's most dangerous races who is afraid to remember his life before.
YMMV / Doctor Who Magazine
WARNING! THERE MAY BE UNMARKED SPOILERS!