YMMV: Destination Truth
- Nightmare Fuel: A number of episodes ramp up the creepiness factor to 11. In particular are the Ghosts of Chernobyl where the crew investigates the radioactive ruins near Prypiat, Ukraine. The Aokigahara Forest in Japan were numerous people have committed suicide. And the Hoia Baciu Forest in Romania.
- On an entire island full of Creepy Dolls in Mexico, ONE OF THEM BLINKS!
- The Aisha Kandisha (Moroccan Succubus) episode gave this male troper quite a nightmare. I'll never hear the sound of dragging chains the same ever again.
- Replacement Scrappy: Every season there is a new attractive female investigator to provide some Fanservice. So far there has been Lindsay, Araceli, Ryder, Jael, Ali, and then back to Ryder. Each girl has their fans and they are vocal about wanting them to return to replace the "annoying" new girl.
- Especially when it was learned on their trip to Antarctica that Jael was a fan of Twilight, which Josh was quick to mock.