Funny: Destination Truth
- In Season Two's eighth episode, Josh and Co. are hunting for a giant worm in a remote Icelandic lake. Josh and two cameramen go diving...in rented dry-suits. As 6'4" Josh said:
Josh: Casey and I both have size 14 feet and [these suits] are elfin size...They are made for people who live in trees...and bake cookies.
- Cut to montage of Josh and Casey attempting to fit in the tiny dry suits, with much pain, swearing and assistance (and laughter) from the rest of the crew.
- In "King Tut's Curse", Josh's camel doesn't behave very well, constantly sitting back down. Earning him a few "*** you"s from Josh.
- Josh giving an improptu tour of Beijing's Forbidden City to a group of non-English speaking tourists:
Josh: This was built by the Disney Corporation in 1993...
- In the Lobizon episode, Josh witnesses a man "transforming" into a werewolf. He's trying so hard not to laugh.
- In the "Island of Dolls", when one of the dolls slowly opens its eyes and looks at Josh...
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.