YMMV: Delirium Series
- Awesome Music: Since all the government allows is saccharine pop, the loud passionate dance music at the illegal secret parties rocks Lena's world.
- Fridge Brilliance: In Pandemonium, it turns out that Alex loves birds not only as symbols of freedom, but because they actually carry messages to the Wilds.
- Fridge Logic: How in the hell did Lena's mother manage to still have her husband's pin when she was in jail? The guards have every reason to take it from her. First of all, they can. Second, it's important to her, so taking it would destroy her morale. Third, in the "real world" prisoners aren't allowed any personal items in prison (except a wedding ring) so why would this government be MORE lenient? And finally, IT CAN BE USED AS A WEAPON. Or, you know, to dig an escape tunnel.
- Relationship Sue: Alex, possibly. He's handsome, witty, sensitive, loves poetry, and is secretly a Badass rebel who knows his way around codes, guns and border fences. Could he be any more perfect?
- Tear Jerker: Lena finding out that her mother was alive all this time, and incarcerated in a horrific prison.
- "I love you. Remember. They cannot take it."
- The Woobie: Julian has a medical condition that could kill him if he undergoes the cure - but he wants it anyway. Not just because he's the poster-boy of "Deliria-Free America", but because with his abusive father, indifferent mother and near-complete isolation from his peers, he doesn't consider life worth living.