YMMV: Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe
- Broken Base: Is it an awesomely dark take on a popular character, or a collection of mean spirited, upsetting murders of beloved characters? This is the kind of series that splits opinions.
- Fridge Logic: Spider-Man and Thor should have been able to avoid their deaths. The former has a spider sense that should have warned him not to get close enough for Deadpool to shoot him, and the latter should have been able to control the trajectory of Mjolnir to avoid being crushed by it.
- Idiot Ball: Both Invisible Woman and the Hulk forget that Deadpool has a healing factor, allowing him to kill them when they drop their guard.
- Moral Event Horizon: Dreadpool crosses the line pretty early on and gets worse from there. Taskmaster personally feels that him murdering the Power Pack is the big line crossing moment.
- Smart Ball: Deadpool can somehow operate Reed Richard and Hank Pym's super-technology, despite there being no indication that the procedure increased his intelligence in any way.
- True Neutral: In Deadpool Kills Deadpool, it is revealed that The Deadpool Watcher was helping both sides of the battle, as he loves everything Deadpool. However, he ends up siding with the heroes, due to having a crush on Lady Deadpool.
- The Woobie: Amazingly, Arcade, whom Dreadpool is forcing to build death traps, is traumatized by what Dreadpool has forced him to do.