YMMV: Dead Snow
- Complete Monster: In these two horror-comedies, Standartenführer (Oberst) Herzog is a literal Nazi Zombie who occupied and brutalized a town in Norway. Once the people had enough, they drove Herzog into the snows where he and his soldiers froze to death. After death, Herzog becomes a powerful undead being who kills any who come for the gold he commands. When he manages to leave the mountain, Herzog uses his men to slaughter all in their path and raises them as new zombies to fill his undead army. Herzog sets his sights upon the nearby town, intending to destroy it, aiming at completing all the aims of the Third Reich in undeath. Herzog shows through a massive bodycount of men, women and children that death does nothing to diminish the monstrosity of a devoted Nazi.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Herzog. Yes, there are people out there who are attracted to a rotting, animated corpse...who's also a Nazi. Just look him up on DeviantArt and you'll see his fair share of fan art.
- Even Better Sequel: The second movie is widely regarded as better than the first simply because it's faster and more of an action comedy with a LOT of violence, even better humour and more likeable characters.
- Spiritual Licensee: This might as well be Nazi Zombies: The Movie...in Norwegian.
- Too Cool to Live: Vegard.
- What an Idiot: The man who delivers the exposition just flat out tells them about the Nazis and that they should be very careful - which the students scoff at. Perhaps a better plan would have been to say that an unusual number of people had gone missing. The fact that he then camps out in the selfsame area...
- Presumably the above-mentioned emergency call would have gone better if they'd just said they were being attacked by a gang of crazies.