- Awesome Music: "The Unearthly Ones", "The Greatest Show Unearthed", "The House of Myth", "Such Horrible Things".
- Complete Monster: The unnamed Villain Protagonist from "Such Horrible Things" talks of all the things he's done while stating outright that he should be killed gruesomely for having done it all. It starts off with him being just a violent Jerk Ass kid who pranks people in cruel ways. His first known crime is causing one of his friends to vanish in the woods, never to be found. He then burned down his own house because he hated its color. At twelve, he tossed his sister down a well to her seeming doom. When recounting what happened when he was 14, he says that nothing happened, but then he remembers "that one time" and chuckles. Cue a series of screams and about 50 seconds without any narration. His reign of terror ended when he tried to bury his brother alive. The brother just barely survived, but got the narrator locked in an asylum for the rest of his life.
- Ear Worm: "WE ARE COMING FOR YOU. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU."
- "ONE BY ONE WE BITE THE DUST! KICK THE BUCKET, BEGIN TO RUST! GIVE UP THE GHOST WHEN YOUR NUMBER'S UP! WE ALL FALL DOWN!"
- Painful Rhyme/Lyrical Shoehorn/Ac CENT Uponthe Wrong Syl LA Ble
- Signature Song: "The Greatest Show Unearthed", or "A Gorey Demise". "Bad Blood", "Buried Alive,", and "Such Horrible Things" are also candidates.