YMMV: Chimera Beast
- Demonic Spiders:
- Literal ones in "Reptiles". These come in huge numbers, fire loads of spreadshots, and have a very good amount of health. Worse still, they swing about, causing easy Collision Damage. And there's also a giant tortoise to annoy you when you face them.
- The rockets in "Catastrophe". An instance of Bullet Hell considering your large hitbox, these come in large numbers and shoot an 8-way spread of shots very often. If you don't eat them and their shots, your eater will get overwhelmed.
- Fridge Brilliance: Using your "eat" move on the nuclear reactor boss gives you the Cancer ability. Remember what nuclear radiation causes in oragnic creatures?
- Good Bad Bugs: It's possible to rapidly continue eating the two small, grounded humans without them dying, as long as you bite them at point-blank range. This allows you to get back a lot of health in a level where health food is scarce, as well as getting a good end-of-level bonus.
- That One Level: The final level, "Catastrophe". You have to fight against a space shuttle Mini-Boss, which isn't dangerous in itself. However, it's accompanied with LOADS of Spread-shooting missiles and laser thingies that will make life HELL for your eater◊.