- Covered Up - Everyone seems to remember that "Everytime We Touch" is a cover, but not many know the original. It was by Maggie Reilly. And "Faded" was originally an even more obscure song by Australian singer Kate De Araugo.
- "What Hurts The Most" is an aversion. Rascal Flatts' version was the biggest hit in the US, but Cascada's was the bigger hit everywhere else.
- Face of the Band - Natalie Horler, to the point where people think her name is Cascada.
- Misattributed Song - Mainly songs remixed by the same DJs to sound like Cascada but aren't actually done by them.
- Suspiciously Similar Song - "Wouldn't It Be Good" has the same melody as "Everytime We Touch" in its verses.
- A lot of people noticed that their entry in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest, "Glorious," sounded a lot like last year's winning song, "Euphoria," from Swedish singer Loreen.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks - Some fans' reaction to Evacuate the Dancefloor.